SAMSUNG COMING UP WITH ITS GALAXY LINEUP, WITH GALAXY Y, Y - PRO, M - PRO, AND GALAXY W
Samsung has come up with its new naming strategy with its android lineup, it has found a better way to categorize its smartphone in new naming convention, to show this good naming techniques Samsung has come up with its four new android mobile phones, ranging from mid end to high end affordable phones.
Before we start giving you the details off new phones first we should tell you how its new naming strategy works. Samsung has basically started using letter after its galaxy phones (Y/M/W/R/S) and the Second indicator is (pro/plus/LTE)
These are the basic definition of all the letter according to Samsung.
- "S" ( Super Smart ) - this is used fr all Samsung high end devices, and this class will only be used for its flagship devices.
- “R” (Royal / Refined) – Premium category models. A combination of power, performance and productivity for the individual who wants to be defined by the technology they carry.
- “W” (Wonder) – High quality, strategic models. Perfect for those seeking a balance between style and performance.
- “M” (Magical) –High-performance models at an economic price-point.
- “Y” (Young) – Entry models or strategic models for emerging markets or a younger audience more sensitive to price.
Now lets have a look on new lineup